Complete Vitamin Guide For Hair Growth And Natural Home Remedies Treatments
How Hair Growth Stops?
Hair, Skin and Nails considered as purely made of protein, have self-growth mechanism.
Proper diet which is rich in Minerals / Protein / Vitamins helps our hair growth faster.
On the other hand lack of these Minerals/ Vitamins cause different problems for different parts of our human body.
Let’s Understand What Can Affect Hair Growth:
(A) Men – Mostly 40-50 years men losses hair due to genetic disorder.
(B) Women – With Genetic impact, women hair loss happens either due to
hormone imbalance or nutritional cause.
(C) Other case can be related stressful life style, scalp skin infections, harmful cosmetic products.
(D) Lack of Vitamins A, B,C,D,E, B-Complex B3, B5 and B7.
(E) Smoking, Liver weakness and pregnancy.
Ways To Stop Hair Loss And Improve Hair Growth
Most effective and proper way to improve hair health as well as body heath is to have proper Diet,
(A) Minerals rich food including proper Nutrition and required Vitamins.
(B) Healthy nu-stressful life style with sufficient sleep/rest.
(C) Choosing right Vitamin supplements intake.
(D) Selecting suitable hair care cosmetics products.
Basics About Vitamins
- Vitamins are group of organic compounds necessary for body growth.
- Vitamins are not stored or producible in our body.
- Vitamins should be regular food intake, not short time diet treatment.
- Vitamins comes from our food.
- Vitamins should ingested completely.
- Vitamins have different positive impacts in our body growth.
- Vitamins supplements can also be taken, better to consult doctor.
Essential Hair Growth Vitamins And Benefits
1. Vitamin A – Food Benefits For Hair Growth
Vitamin A rich food for hair growth:
(D) Sweet Potatoes
(E) Dry Apricots
Vitamin A rich food benefits:
(A) Help in producing natural oil from skin on scalp.
(B) Makes hair more shiny and glossy.
(C) Prevents hair breakage and dry/roughness.
(D) Improves thickness and gives strength to hair.
(E) Daily Vitamin-A intake should be 7.5 mg.
(A) Excess intake of Vitamin-A can cause hair loss due to toxicity.
2. B-Complex Vitamin Biotin Benefits for Hair Growth
Vitamin B, also known as Vitamin B-Complex.
It plays vital role in form of vitamin B1(Thiamine), B2(Riboflavin), B3(Niacin), B5(Pantothenic Acid), B6, B7(Biotin), B8(Inositol), B9(Folic Acid), B12.
Vitamin B rich food energize our body in many aspects.
Vitamin B rich food for hair:
(D) Leafy Green Vegetables
(F) Dairy products
(G) Soy and rice milk
Vitamin B rich food benefits:
(A) Benefits in hair fall.
(B) Increases red blood cell and carry oxygen which helps in hair growth.
(C) Improves upper layer of skin and preserves natural softness and wrinkles.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin )
- Helps in more blood flow with sufficient oxygen.
- Helps in giving energy from food.
- Maintain the structure of the red blood cells.
- Circulate nutrients to hair follicles and scalp to nourish hair.
- It is suggested maximum intake Niacin should be 35 mg.
Biotin (Vitamin B7)
Hair is made of Keratin, a type of protein built from Amino acids by reaction of cell enzymes.
It help in
- Grow hair
- Helps in healthy hair, nails and skin
- Improves keratin for hair
- Production of fatty acids within the cells and helps their growth
- Men and Women above 19 years should take at least 30 mg biotin every day.
2. Vitamin C Food Benefits For Hair Growth
Vitamin is more like antioxidant which helps in protecting against infection and bacteria.
Vitamin C rich food for hair:
- Black peppers
- Citrus fruits like orange, lemon, sweet lime
Vitamin C rich food benefits:
- Natural antioxidant.
- Helps in healthy hair growth
- Helps in recovering from hair loss
- Improves collagen synthesis.
- Maximum intake should be 2000 mg every day and minimum 75 mg for women and 90 mg for men.
6. Vitamin D
Vitamin D also very necessary for our Body and Hair growth. It helps in regulating immune system and body cell growth.
Lack of vitamin D cause into alopecia aerate disease.
Direct sun exposure is the way to recover from vitamin D deficiency. Our body absorb vitamin D 10,000 units within 10-15 minutes.
Vitamin C rich food for hair:
5. Vitamin E Benefits For Hair Growth
Vitamin E is also works as antioxidants and helps in controlling hair fall.
It keeps scalp healthy and improves hair growth.
Vitamin E rich food for hair:
- Spinach and other leafy vegetables
- Sweet Potato
- Sunflower seeds
- Palm Oil
- Butternut squash
Vitamin E rich food benefits:
- Helps in neutralize scalp and hair
- Improves blood circulation and grows new hair.
- Keeps natural nourishment and shine.
- Boosts hair growth.
- It is suggested to take maximum 1000 mg daily, not more than that.
Note: Excessive intake of vitamin E can make blood thin and increase blood pressure and bleeding.
Other Hair Growth Natural herbs
Fish oil helps in increasing hair density and maintain hormones for good health.
Following omega 3 food reduce inflammation and nourish hair follicles:
Omega 3 food for hair growth:
(A) Egg yolks
(C) Hemp Seeds
(F) White Fish
(H) Fish oil supplements
Zinc body level matters in many ways in our body like – cure of diarrhea, boosting immune system, increasing testosterone, sexual health.
On the other hand, deficiency of Zinc element can cause impacts appetite system, weight gain and loss. hair loss, Chronic fatigue syndrome.
Zinc helps in accelerates hair follicle recovery from hair fall disease like Alopecia Areata. Zinc intake is effective treatment for hair fall.
Zinc rich food for hair growth:
(A) Dark Chocolate
(D) Squash Seeds
(E) Watermelon Seeds
(F) Pumpkin Seeds
(G) Kidney beans
Iron is also one of the key element in our body and its deficiency can cause hair loss, diseases like – alopecia areata, androgenetic alopecia, telogen effluvium.
Iron is very essential mineral for our body for producing red blood cells.
Iron level below 30 milligrams can cause telogen hair loss.
Iron rich food for hair growth:
- Lean meats
- Swiss chard
- Collard greens
- Egg yolks
- Beef steak
- Navy beans and Black beans
6. Rosemary Herbs for Hair Growth
It’s not vitamin but a natural herb can improve hair growth and thickness.
Rosemary oil hair growth benefits:
- Regular massage stimulates hair growth
- Prevent baldness
- Slows graying hair
- Treat dandruff
- Increases rabid hair growth
- Stimulating blood circulation in the scalp
- Unclogging hair with smoothness and natural nourishment
- Rosemary leaf extract improved hair regrowth
- Cure from androgenetic alopecia disease.
7. Aloe Vera Juice and Gel for hair growth
Aloe Vera a gift of nature rich of vitamins and minerals for hair nourish strong healthy hair.
How to use Aloe Vera for hair growth:
- Drink about a half a cup of aloe Vera juice twice a day.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel for dermatological health.
- Applying on hair and scalp improves hair growth and recover from damages.
- Onion juice and Aloe Vera gel mask for hair scalp.
- Apply olive or avocado oil for extra softness and conditioning
Aloe Vera hair growth benefits:
- Conditions the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
- Act as natural proactive effect shampoo.
- Natural antioxidant protein metallothionein cures radicals and UV-induced affects.
- Promote rapid wound recovery.
- Hair dandruff relief.
- Stimulates regeneration of skin tissues.
- Repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
- Prevents itching on the scalp.
- Trap and lock in natural moisture.
- Helps reducing sebum
Above simple vitamin tips really help for taking care of your hair.
Discuss and Share it out in comment section and let the social community help you.
Explore more tips and tricks sections on BeautyMyLife.com for making life more beautiful.